The HOBI Awards
Join the Best in your industry by entering the CT Home Building Industry Awards (HOBI Awards). The HOBI Awards offer recognition to builders, remodelers and members of the housing industry for excellence in home design and construction, home technology, sales and marketing and home finance.
Awards and a PowerPoint show of all the winning entries will be presented at the HBRA of Connecticut HOBI Awards Dinner on the 16th of November 2022 at the Aqua Turf Club in Southington CT
Winners will be featured in CT Builder Magazine and will benefit from local and state wide media coverage and publicity.
June 27th - Call for Entries September 9th - Final Deadline for Entry November 16th - Event Date
*Registration will close when our maximum capacity has been reached.
HOBI Award Overall Categories:
- Custom Homes
- Spec Homes
- Special Categories
- Production Housing
- 55 Plus Housing
- Special Focus
- Sales & Marketing
- Home Financing
About the HBRA of Connecticut
The HBRA of Connecticut, Inc. represents the home building, land development and remodeling industry in Connecticut:
- Over 900 member firms employing over 30,000 people throughout the state
- We are the "State HBRA" - the statewide component of a federation of affiliated but distinct organizations, including the National Association of Home Builders ("NAHB") (located in Washington, DC) and four local HBRAs in Connecticut.
- Our "Builder" member firms are engaged in new residential construction (both single-family and multifamily units), new light commercial construction, remodeling and renovation of existing residential and commercial buildings, and land development activities on residential, commercial and industrial zoned land.
- Our "Associate" member firms are in businesses providing supplies, services, and expertise to the building, remodeling, and land development industries.
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)(6), professional trade association organized in 1960
- CT Developers Forum - Monthly meetings of the Statewide Special Interest Forum