The HOBI Awards
BE A PART OF CONNECTICUT'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS HOUSING AWARDS!
TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE
If you need help buying tickets or submitting your
meal preferences, see our how-to video here.
29TH ANNUAL HOBI AWARDS 2023
Wednesday November 15, 2023
Aqua Turf Club
556 Mulberry St
Plantsville CT 06479
Join the BEST in your industry by entering the Connecticut Home Building Industry Awards (HOBI Awards). The HOBI Awards offer recognition to builders, remodelers and members of the housing industry for excellence in home design and construction, home technology, sales and marketing and home finance.
Awards and a PowerPoint show of all the winning entries will be presented at the HBRA of Connecticut HOBI Awards Dinner.
Winners will be featured in Connecticut Builder Magazine; select winners will appear in a 6-8 page spread in CTC&G Magazine; and all winners will benefit from local and state wide media coverage and publicity.
Click here to see the categories for the 2023 HOBI Awards
About the HBRA of Connecticut
The HBRA of Connecticut, Inc. represents the home building, land development and remodeling industry in Connecticut:
- Over 900 member firms employing over 30,000 people throughout the state
- We are the "State HBRA" - the statewide component of a federation of affiliated but distinct organizations, including the National Association of Home Builders ("NAHB") (located in Washington, DC) and four local HBRAs in Connecticut.
- Our "Builder" member firms are engaged in new residential construction (both single-family and multifamily units), new light commercial construction, remodeling and renovation of existing residential and commercial buildings, and land development activities on residential, commercial and industrial zoned land.
- Our "Associate" member firms are in businesses providing supplies, services, and expertise to the building, remodeling, and land development industries.
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)(6), professional trade association organized in 1960
- CT Developers Forum - Monthly meetings of the Statewide Special Interest Forum