The HOBI Awards
BE A PART OF CONNECTICUT'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS HOUSING AWARDS!
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2022 HOBI AWARD PICTURES
CLICK HERE FOR THE 2022 HOBI PROGRAM BOOK
Wednesday November 16, 2022
Aqua Turf Club
556 Mulberry St
Plantsville CT 06479
2022 TOP HOBI AWARD WINNERS
PROJECT OF THE YEAR
Hobbs Inc. Mackin Architects for the Greenwich estate
CUSTOM HOME OF THE YEAR
HSL Building Company Cadoux Architects for 10 West Branch Rd. Westport
SPEC HOME OF THE YEAR
Riverside Design and Build for 963 Oenoke Ridge, New Canaan
REMODELED HOME OF THE YEAR
Newquist Building Company for Scarborough Road home in Hartford
COMMUNITY OF THE YEAR
Krown Point Capital & CT Realty Trust for the Grand Luxury Homes
CLICK HERE FOR HOBI AWARDS PROGRAM 2022
Mark your calendars for
HOBI AWARDS 2023
*Wednesday November 15th*
Aqua Turf Club556 Mulberry StPlantsville CT 064795:00PM- 9:30PM
Join the BEST in your industry by entering the Connecticut Home Building Industry Awards (HOBI Awards). The HOBI Awards offer recognition to builders, remodelers and members of the housing industry for excellence in home design and construction, home technology, sales and marketing and home finance.
Awards and a PowerPoint show of all the winning entries will be presented at the HBRA of Connecticut HOBI Awards Dinner.
Winners will be featured in Connecticut Builder Magazine; select winners will appear in a 6-8 page spread in CTC&G Magazine; and all winners will benefit from local and state wide media coverage and publicity.
Click Here to Review & Print All HOBI 2022 Categories
THANK YOU TO OUR HOBI 2022 SPONSORS!
About the HBRA of Connecticut
The HBRA of Connecticut, Inc. represents the home building, land development and remodeling industry in Connecticut:
- Over 900 member firms employing over 30,000 people throughout the state
- We are the "State HBRA" - the statewide component of a federation of affiliated but distinct organizations, including the National Association of Home Builders ("NAHB") (located in Washington, DC) and four local HBRAs in Connecticut.
- Our "Builder" member firms are engaged in new residential construction (both single-family and multifamily units), new light commercial construction, remodeling and renovation of existing residential and commercial buildings, and land development activities on residential, commercial and industrial zoned land.
- Our "Associate" member firms are in businesses providing supplies, services, and expertise to the building, remodeling, and land development industries.
- We are a non-profit, 501(c)(6), professional trade association organized in 1960
- CT Developers Forum - Monthly meetings of the Statewide Special Interest Forum